November 18, 2006

I Dreamt Last Night ...

I dreamt last night ... searching room by room ... story by story.  Have you seen my mother?  Troubled and helpless I fell into the abyss.
Well I didn't really dream last night ... but I did dream it this week and it felt frighteningly real.

This is my entry for the Artwords journal prompt: Story. This is two-fold, as I was frantically searching all the rooms story after story looking for my dearly departed mother and yet my dream also seemed to be telling a story.

Oh yeah ... and my doodling letters leave a lot to be desired ... not sure I'll ever get the hang of uniform letters LOL

5 comments:

Fran S said...

Karen,
This is so much fun! :)
Fran

Tricia said...

i like the letters just the way they are! i wouldn't attempt to change them at all.
:)

Tricia said...

i love the letters and wouldn't change a thing! beautiful touching piece of art.

Michelle Remy said...

I think the writing fits absolutely perfectly with the theme...ghostly and mysterious and lively too...you did a great job! Don't worry so much about the details: Remember art journaling is really for you, not everyone else! Keep up the good work!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You have such a gift of putting images and words together to tell exactly what you experienced. Great work! inkybru