March 11, 2007

Life Update

My life seems to have not slowed down at all LOL I thought this would get easier after the light rail opening at work ... but that does not appear to be the case.

On the upside, I may finally get a job title change and upgrade ... aka promotion. I've been working toward this for several years. I got a promotion 7 years ago, but this one will be special to me, as I have basically created my own job and I may finally get to reap the rewards.

And what a change. It seems that people know I am possibly moving up the ladder and into management ... I'm not the bottom of the food chain anymore! People hold up meetings for me ... can you believe it?

With my special work project getting ready to go back into full swing I will finally have to succumb and cut back on art swaps ... sigh ... so I am in wrap up mode right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm glad to hear that your promotion is official. I'm sure you'll find some time for art and you better find time for posting art.
Joanne