November 12, 2013

It's Been a Rough few Years

Hmmm ... I'm afraid to look at the last date on my blog post.  I've been in school for 6 years now and preparing to finish my last few classes.  I long for a life of normalcy I have not known for so long ... and may never know again.  I did very little art the first few years of my degree, but started working my way back into some art journaling last year ... and found I was so thirsty for it.  There was a hunger in my soul for expression that could not be met any other way.

And I also miss writing ... the pounding out of emotion on a keyboard.  Some day I will be a write ... but today ... I am an artist.

So ... I am hoping to get some long overdue art posted.  I've been working on art journals for the past 2 years, but haven't posted much of anything ... so hoping to get at least a few things posted on my blog again.

No comments: