June 21, 2008

More Class Homework

I am officially out of school for the term --- wooo hooo! My homework was long done, but I had a few more pieces from my success class I wanted to upload now that school is over. This is probably the only class I'll have in my academic career allowing that kind of freedom LOL

These are Academic Advantage tip cards. The teacher supplied large index cards and said we could alter them in whatever way we chose as long as we included our tips. Here I am showing the cover and the backs of 2 cards to show what my background looked like. I stained them with walnut ink, used Color Mists from Outside the Margins, and rubberstamped.

Academic Advantage Tip Cards Detail 1
Detail 2

2 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

I love your altered pages.

Anonymous said...

Karen,
this is wonderful, I love your use of colors!
shirley