February 06, 2007

Sea Glass Charms

Sea Glass Charms
Boo hooo ... my programming buddy Paul's contract at work was up on Thursday ... right before my birthday and I'm a little depressed. His last words of advice was for me to spend less time at work and more time doing art, so I will do my best to take his advice.

Jewelry making really is not my thing ... but I just love all these charms everyone is doing ... so here is what I came up with for a charm swap. My spirals got much better by the end, but I didn't get my wires wrapped around the sea glass as tightly as I should have ... but they do feel good and solid.

5 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Very pretty!
I bet the wire work got easier and faster as well as neater too right?

Lovely colors!

Amber

Karen Campbell said...

Yes, it definitely got easier as I went along. The copper wire wraps helped give me a neater look since my gold wire sea glass wrapping needed work LOL

Mel♥ said...

They look great!! Love em!!

Melissa

Stacie @ azoho.com said...

Love them Karen & can't wait to have one ;-) And yup....spirals got better!

Patty M said...

These look awesome Karen. Lots of wire work in them. So now you should be a pro. What to come give lessons? ;o)