September 29, 2007

Alphabet Sampler

Are some words better locked inside your head? How do I know which ones to set free and which ones to keep under lock and key?  Can words be taken back?  Can they be pushed forward?  My words are my heart and they are my salvation.  The keeper of my words would hold the key to my heart ... but at what price?  Words can save a life or destroy it.  Yield those words carefully friend ... for silence is deafening.I've always been mesmerized by these alphabet samplers with text running multiple directions, so I tried it. I couldn't quite hit a color that would show up well for that top layer ...

I just started writing words to fill the page here -- but it seems the question of the day was really whether you can actually pull those words back once they have been said aloud ...

No comments: