April 28, 2007

Resonate

The words that resonate are the only ones that matter.This was weird. I finished my entry for this week's prompt about words on Inspire Me Thursday ... and this sentence popped into my head, so I did a second journal page.

I tried a
Kelly Kilmer technique for the background on this page. It is amazing how cool these water soluble wax pastels blend. This was my first try and I didn't pick the best papers for the technique I think ... but I am using this technique again!

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Karen, your two latest journal entries have great imagery and words. You really have become an artful journal keeper.
Joanne

Angie in AZ said...

Karen,
I'm lovin' all your journal pages you are posting. And you are growing so much as an artist. You are really being able to express what is on your heart. Your backgrounds, of course, are to die for. Great stuff!

Stacia said...

Beautiful sentiment! The typography and colors are perfect!
Cheers!