May 29, 2016

Cardboard Art Assemblage

Haven't posted in F-O-R-E-V-E-R ... but here goes LOL  I took some assemblage classes with the very fun and beautiful Finnabair in April -- and I am so in love with this style, her products, and techniques!  The sprays we used with her mica powders were very lovely -- but lent themselves to a bit more pastel look.  I have been combining those with some of my own supplies now that I am back home and I mine are starting to look a bit more lie me, so I am very excited about that!

This little assemblage was done on a piece of cardboard and was a gift for a sweet friend graduating from high school.  My threads and lace were very unruly and coming off the card ... but they turned out so neat after they got gunked up with glue and inks -- so I am definitely going for that look again!

I also used several DecoArts mediums.  I live ... love ... love their crackle medium!  I used it several places on the A.  I also used a couple colors of their sprays on this piece.  So happy with these products!



No comments: