November 09, 2014

Advent - Day 4

So far it seems it is taking me about 2 days per page ... with all the activities I have going on, but I am living the process of this advent study and my journal pages in response to Him.

This particular lesson focused on Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem prior to His crucifixion.  This passage is always meaningful to me, because it was the first passages I read that painted a good picture pf Him as King.  Prior to that I always read about His heart for the unsaved ... He was a friend ... a Counselor ... a Healer.  It still baffles me to think about the Creator and King of the universe wanting an intimate relationship with me.

I used a piece of grungy blueprint paper where I have been wiping my brushes for the past month or so on various projects.  The colors make me think of His royalty and all the imperfections speak of the messy, messy world He came down to save.



1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Amazing background.