December 22, 2007

On the 5th Day of Christmas ...

I got nothing LOL It was my turn to gift my fellow swappers. I found a link to some scrap crow dolls made by Kelli Perkins earlier this fall. When she published an article in CPS on them and included a pattern I knew I had to make them. I had no real vision for them, but I decided to use some of my favorite sheer fabrics. I did a lot of layering and embroidery -- although it's not always apparent in the photos.

I hand drew the eyes and used a satin stitch to add color. I just made a bunch of eyes and hoped I made the right size. They are a little over-sized, but it gives them more character LOL These are thumbnails, but you can click on them to see the larger size.



Crow Clan Amorous Amethyst Baroness Blueberry Calypso Calico Cunning Kaleidoscope Limon Love Persnickety Peacock Ravenous Raspberry Sachet Sunset Sassy Scarlet Sophisticated Seafoam Tantalizing Tangerine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These birds are totally fab! Perhaps especially so because of the eyes!
Merry Christmas!
Lizbeth